A small team of 3 of us will meet at Child Redeemed Mission (Formerly SOH, Stream of Hope) for mission trip #20 for Mission Servants to Africa and the 12th to Uganda. Ve’Neesha got a head start on Gary and I and has been there for a week already loving on the kids at CRM and in a village she visited a year ago. Gary and I leave Wednesday 9 August.
Please pray for us. Here is a summary…..
- Child mentoring, sharing with, and loving. Community serving and loving.
- Improve playground and install a steel swing set frame.
- Build steel soccer goal frames and install nets.
- Additional Security lighting installation around the compound.
- Move the well water tap closer to the kitchen.
- Complete the concrete work between the buildings for rain water flow.
- Replace valves on 2 water tanks.
- Plant more trees.
- Carpentry and construction.
- Review open items needed for adding 22 children to CRM.
- Water quality improvement project at the community school. Meet and plan to execute this project on the next trip.
- Management topics with Staff, Government, Hospital, Legal, and Accounting persons.
- Prepare and plan for the next trip in January.
- Visit two schools in the area that are sponsored by similar ministries, to encourage.
- Visit the Teso ministry. Leave 25 more audio Bibles.
- Wisdom and guidance about expanding the home with 22 new kids.
- Wisdom during Management Topic meetings and discussions so we are God-honoring.
- Wisdom and guidance as we mentor and encourage the two schools we visit.
- That we are led into Evangelism and Community Outreach projects by the Holy Spirit.
- Safety and peace for Gary and Bob in Africa and for Kathy and Mary Lynn at home.
- Health of the kids physically and spiritually, that they know the love of Christ Jesus.
- God’s will and peace in the national elections in Kenya.
Photos from Ve’Neesha’s visit so far…