Well it rained hard on us today but we still got a bunch accomplished.
* The well is pumping water now with a temporary pump overnight to flush out and they will be complete tomorrow. We made arrangements to purchase a pump and chlorinator and install them early next week. The piping and tank will be ready. It is amazing that a project of this magnitude can happen within 1 week when it wasn’t expect to even start. Praise God is all I can say.
* The first shower was taken at the LSH. We installed an elevated tank and piping.
* The first toilet flush was made at the LSH. Needs a little work but it flushed.
* 50 Ice Cream headaches occurred simultaneously today at the LSH
* Terri did a great job subbing as a Nursery School teacher this week!!!!!
Thanks for your prayers!