January, 2018. Roughly 2-3 weeks
Team members: Bob Hillebrand, Greg Perkins, TBD, TBD, TBD, TBD, TBD, TBD.
Non-Projects at CRM
- Daily youth activities.
- Evening boys and girls meetings with spiritual and practical focus.
- Soccer tournament.
- Focus on new children to acclimate and get to know.
Projects at CRM
- Security lights covering the chickens. Extend 24 V power from the well area light pole, mount lights.
- Install gutters on end of dorms near Dining Hall to eliminate damage to concrete.
- Implement 3 more solar panels and batteries to upgrade capacity.
- Build and implement clothes racks and hangars in all rooms.
- Organize bulk food purchase and implement required storage ability.
- More trees planted around compound.
- Set up a sick room, supply, teach basic first aid and OTC medicine usage.
- Build a greenhouse (potential).
- Build a Merry go Round (potential).
Projects outside CRM
- Medical outreach project for the Bwase community as a precursor to a permanent clinic (potential).
- Add a powered pump, storage tank, and chlorinator to the well at Balowoli Primary School.
- Assistance for Promise Primary School. Project TBD.
- Assistance for Rock View School. Project to build desks, benches, and tables.
- Assistance for Teso, solar panel and charge controller for Godfrey, more Treasure devices.
- Visit LSH and assess.
- Evaluate future of chicken project.
- Welcome new kids, address physical living needs.
Please keep us in your prayers as we finalize our plans and work towards gathering provisions.