It has been a few days since posting. Greg and I have been on the move. Here is brief summary…
* Left the Lord’s Servants Home Friday with all our projects done!
* Drove to Malaba, Kenya and had a conference for a seminar that is training Pastors to reach out to the Teso people group in western Kenya. The Teso are relatively unreached.
* Drove into Uganda to visit the Stream of Hope for the African Child ministry orphanage and church. We brought medicine and treated for worms, bought school supplies so they could start going to school, bought about 2 weeks of food, and spoke in the church.
* Arrived in Jerusalem after over 30 hours of traveling on Tuesday for a 3 day visit.
* Jerusalem is incredible. We are staying in a 400 yr. old hotel in the old city. I slipped a prayer on a piece of paper into a crack in the Wailing Wall and saw Christ’s tomb today. It was empty. Praise God.
Thank you for your prayers. I’m having a great time but miss my Wife. I’ll write more as I can. (I’m on a hotel PC and can’t download photos…the sunrise over the Dome of the Rock is awesome!)
PS. The title is greetings in Kenya, Uganda, and Israel.