Continuing on to report on the construction of a 4 room addition that MSM is funding at Promise Primary….this is what happened in the last two weeks. Remember that no power tools, cement mixers, or any other machines were involved in this work.
- The roof trusses were built and installed on the new section along with the lateral beams.
- The roof on the existing building was partially dismantled and modified to provide a transition to the new section.
- The overhangs were framed in and prepared for the lattice covers.
- The windows were all installed.
- The inside walls were extended upward all the way to the roof.
- The corrugated steel roofing was installed.
This is what will be done next to complete the building…..
- Install the doors.
- Install the overhang lattice.
- Finish the inside plastering.
- Install the glass in doors and windows.
All glory to God!